SEE YOU AT THE TORBANLEA PICNIC RACES @ QUEENSLAND
It’s that time again! Thought I should give you as much notice as possible…
Planning for the annual Torbanlea Picnic Races on Saturday October 16 is well underway. This year, like 2009, Wide Bay Rural Weekly is a major media partner, and will feature the event over a 3 week series, maximizing promotion, especially to encourage bus bookings, camp site bookings, and all those people who prepare for Fashion of the Field.
The biggest advantage of featuring the event in Wide Bay Rural Weekly, apart from the hugely discounted rates on offer, is the insertion of Wide Bay Rural Weekly into Bundaberg’s NewsMail, Fraser Coast Chronicle and Gympie Times, which provides virtually triple the coverage.
This year the event is likely to be bigger than ever, bus bookings already, campsites and stalls booked already, folk from as far as New Zealand enquiring, and now even Corporate Marquee bookings available for groups 10, 20, 40 and more.
We invite you to consider participation, promote your message and support Torbanlea’s biggest fundraiser of the year. I look forward to opportunity to discuss this with you, and will follow up with a phone call in the next few days.
Should you have any query please feel free to contact me at your earliest opportunity.
- Bus bookings with Wide Bay Transit and G & D Ross Bus Charters
- Campsite bookings
- Entries for Fashion of the Field
- Team entries for the Team Tug of War event
- Riders and horses nominating for events
- The newest addition…..corporate tables and marquee bookings…groups of 10, 20 , 40, 50 or more can prebook to have a set place ready for their group, in the shade of a marquee, with table and chairs and includes the gate entry….for just $25 per head…and it’s all set up and cleaned up for you….
For event details folk can email firstname.lastname@example.org and for participation in the promotion, and program, supporting this major fundraiser email email@example.com
We look forward to your bookings and seeing everyone on the day…
Cheers for now,
APN NEWS & MEDIA
Mobile: 0409 609 971
PO Box 100 Childers 4660
Received & published by Henry Sapiecha
Edit | No Comments »